Les Walton CBE, Chair
Chris Roberts, Vice Chair
Rob Tarn, Chief Executive
June Foster OBE
Mark Sanders OBE
The Trust Board also includes representatives from our Academy network:
John Copping, Chair of Governors, Stockton-on-Tees Secondary Board
Jo Nolan, Executive Principal, Kearsley Academy & Kirk Balk Academy
Terms of Reference
To view the Terms of Reference for the Trust Board, visit our Corporate Policies & Procedures page.
The Trust Board's responsibilities are:
- To provide strategic direction for the Trust including the addition of further new Academies.
- To provide strategic vision and support for School Improvement across the trust.
- To monitor the effectiveness of the Trusts support arrangements and to ensure that the Academies are satisfied with the support and that they are getting value for money.
- To appoint and performance manage Academy Principals, Local Governing Boards and Interim Executive Boards.
- To ensure financial accountability to the Department for Education and within the Academies is secure.