1 2 1 Maths and English Tutor(s)
Required for September 2017
Approximately 15 hours per week across all NET secondary academies:
- The Blyth Academy
- Dyke House Sports & Technology College
- The Grangefield Academy
- Kearsley Academy
- Kirk Balk Academy
- Manor Academy
- North Shore Academy
- Red House Academy
- Thomas Hepburn Community Academy
- Thorp Academy
The salary is £25 per hour for those with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent, or £15 per hour for non QTS.
Northern Education Trust seeks applications from outstanding applicants with integrity, imagination and energy for this rewarding role.
Northern Education Trust believes that all students, regardless of background, deserve the best possible education and outcomes.
Starting in September, we are seeking to appoint a committed individual(s) to work as part of a dedicated team of staff. We seek someone who can effectively support selected students through individually tailored programmes of One to One tuition in Maths or English.
We welcome applications from people who:
- hold qualified teacher status, or are a qualified HE or FE teacher; or
- are able to demonstrate a track record of effective teaching; or
- are able to demonstrate that you can work with individual pupils to progress their learning in Maths or English; or
- have subject specific knowledge of Maths or English at key stage 4
Applications can be downloaded from below. Further details of the post can be obtained via email to Katie Rose, Assistant HR Advisor, on [email protected]
Closing date: 31st August 2017
Northern Education Trust is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure and barring service check. We expect all adults who work for the Trust to share our commitment to safeguarding and the health and wellbeing of our students.