Director of Primary Learning
An important part of the Trust's strategy for school improvement is to increasingly grow the capacity for specialist outstanding practitioners. We are now looking to recruit Directors of Primary Learning, who have the desire to lead on improving the quality of teaching and outcomes across the Trust and ensuring that teachers deliver excellent outcomes.
You will be able to demonstrate successful leadership with significant curriculum experience, providing coaching to leadership and teaching where appropriate to improve outcomes. You will work in partnership with our academies and the local communities to build and maintain effective relationships.
Although you will be based in an academy, providing you with an opportunity to be part of a leadership team, regular travel across the northern region will be necessary in supporting curriculum leadership and teacher development throughout the Trust.
In return, we can offer you:
- A family of Academies within the Trust and a set of values we all share
- Support for your professional development and the opportunity to continue to develop your leadership skills in a well-resourced academy environment
- A real opportunity to work in partnership with the Trust to move academies to good or better within three years.
- Good relationships and loyalty with pupils, parents, carers and the wider community.
- Car Scheme and Cycle to Work (Salary Sacrifice).
The Northern Education Trust is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure and barring service check. We expect all adults who work for the Trust to share our commitment to safeguarding and the health and wellbeing of our students.
For further information please download an application pack from www.northerneducationtrust.org or contact Katie Rose (HR Advisor) on [email protected]. Please note completed applications must be returned to Katie Rose by email.