At the time of writing, the chosen payroll and HR transactional provider for the central Trust and our academies is Gateshead Council. As the employer of staff in our academies it is crucial to have just one provider to ensure an efficient and effective service that demonstrates both quality and value for money. Gateshead was chosen following an extensive procurement exercise which included Business Manager representatives from both our Primary and Secondary academies. This service is mandatory and costs ?4 per payslip (price correct as at 1st September 2014).
Key Service Features
- Sickness Management, Maternity, Paternity and other Statutory and Discretionary Leave Types
- Automatic feed to Gateshead Payroll Service
- General support, report writing and training
- Production of employment contracts/variations to employment letters
- Leaver administration
- Payroll processing
- Pension scheme administration
- Expenses and benefits
- Payment of employees and third parties
The services are delivered by a highly experienced team that, over many years of delivering a quality service to schools in Gateshead, has built an unrivalled knowledge and skill base. The team can effectively assist academies with what can often be unique, complex and challenging issues, ensuring that legal and regulatory obligations are met.
For more information, contact us today.