Outlined below are the core strategic improvement functions of NET.
Annual improvement cycle
- Risk analysis and NET categorisation based on historic performance, Ofsted designation and reliability of projected performance. Part of Achievement Partner single conversation, understood by Chair, Principal and phase Director for the Chief Executive
- Quality Assurance of Governance for all academies, which is RAG rated and continuously improved
- Quality Assurance of fit for purpose Self Evaluation Form and planning, differentiated on a needs basis, informed by NET categorisation
- Achievement Partner support and challenge to improvement priorities, differentiated on a needs basis, informed by NET categorisation
- Safeguarding Health Check from an external Lead Specialist
- Proportionate Developmental Review from external consultant inspectors:
- Brokerage of bespoke support and challenge
- Support for NET wide whole school/middle leader networks
Additional school improvement support and challenge
Additional support and challenge is purchased by the academy. Achievement partners help to inform and Phase Directors procure fit for purpose support from other schools and improvement specialists.
NET responsibilities in enabling core strategic school improvement functions
Directors monitor academy performance, oversee Quality Assurance and ensure fit for purpose support and challenge on an annual cycle:
- Quality Assurance and support for Governance
- Achievement Partner differentiated support and challenge and Quality Assurance of process
- Quality Assurance of Self Evaluation Form and Planning
- Developmental Review
- Safeguarding health check
View our Supporting Academies to Improve Policy on our Corporate Policies & Procedures page.
For more information, contact us today.